Golgotha Trailer Golgotha Trailer

'Wondrous'

A truely awesome flash movie in every way. I would love to chat to you on msn or via e-mail, I have an offer for you, so if you get chance can you e-mail me a contact e-mail for you or something? my e-mail is in my profile.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

UMmm..

This is nothing morethan an average movie... having this on the front page is ludicrus...

It wasnt really that bad but FFS this on the front page over yesterdays daily feature and daily second?

Simon Gonville - Pt 1 Simon Gonville - Pt 1

...*GASP*

Nice Nice work ma man.

Great to see htis finally out, real good animation and real good plot.

10/10

ps, why the fawk aint this got a higher score?

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Sheer magic

No other way to explain this its just magical.

At last a decent FF movie that is not 8-bit style, you are a genious my friend.

One of hte greatest concepts I have ever seen in a flash movie combined with the greatest gaming series ever made.

You have actually created the greatest flash movie on the Internet, nothing compares, forget hostage situation 2, forget Genryus blade, forget Ninjai, this is the greatest flash movie I have ever watched.

Bows down.

PS: I really hope you make more FF movies as nobdy makes them quite as good as you.

Wondrous

~ The Bird ~ ~ The Bird ~

R1NGfiNGeHH!!1!!?!!

Teh awesome comedy genious is back in town with an aweosme new movie any soft bastar degives this a bad review then i hope u die. Nice funneh movie here man ignore any bad reviews probably just jealous people who dont know what it takes to use flash.

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

hmm Knox?

I totally disagree with KNox, i never liked hte series until now, but after this episode it now has a special place in my heart.

Damn genious comedy :)

Final Fantasy Gil Quest Final Fantasy Gil Quest

Wwoaaaah

(8)if your happy and you know it clap your hands(8)

This movie was truely amazing regardless of graphics, animation or what ever this is probably the funniest thing on Newgrounds, I actually laughed out load at many parts, the matrix part waa coool.

What an original movie wiht loads of awesome unique ideas I would love to see this do well on Newgrounds it truely deserves it.

I love it more and more in everyway I'm watching again :D

Excuse 2 Animate Excuse 2 Animate

PRO

ONE THING: YOU BASTARD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE LYALL BIRD DIE JEZ :( now he cant appear in any other episodes, other than that; genious, the black and white effect explosions were the best bit and the arrows were class too.

But LYALL BIRD nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Thuriz-K responds:

Characters dying in my movies dont stop them coming back to life usually. lol

Sephiroth vs. Mogs Sephiroth vs. Mogs

Awesome

Dude i loved this! what an awesome combination Final fantasy and teh Matrix, you really worked hard on this, In my view this deserves daily feature!

Sun Safety Sun Safety

Wwurrrrrrrrd

absolutely class Samus :) I cant wait for killing spree either ;)