Lone Faction Lone Faction

...

My god this is incredible, front page material without a doubt.

This has exceeded all expectations I had of it, and I probably am not going ot get much sleep tonight becasue of this game 8-)

Clock Slaughter Clock Slaughter

woooooo

TOTAL AWESOMENESS WE NEED MORE ANTI CLOCK STUFF THE PORTAL IS OVERUN WITH THE DAMN CLOCK SHIT THIS IS GETTING TIRESOME NOW YOU CLOCK BASTARDS

Matt VS. the World Matt VS. the World

nice

I gave it a 5 i was playing it for a good few minutes not bad

RPG Battle Experiment RPG Battle Experiment

***drools***

An absolute piece of awesomeness on of the greatest rpg style games ever to grace newgrounds and it was only an experiment good lord god only knows how great the actual game is gonig to be and how long it is gonig to stay at number one spot you have to make it man!!!! please make the full game I was playing this for over an hour!! i didnt realise u had to equip SWOD at first you see LOL!!! anyway an awesome piece of greatness man congratulations!!

A True Stick-Death A True Stick-Death

wtf

this is pretty ok i suppose but wtf is it doing with a score of 3.69 it aint that great not to bad though

Jack Black (fixed) Jack Black (fixed)

mmmmm

doesnt deserve to get blammed pretty funny sounds but not really an animation :/

Stick Death Showcase 2 Stick Death Showcase 2

awesome

sheer brilliance the blood is absolutely class in all respects get your ass working on a stick death showcase 3 now!!